Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Late night shenanigans

For those of you that are on the edge of you seat with anticipation.....I did make it until midnight last night. It was rough, since it is about three hours past my normal bedtime, but luckily I had tons to do for Venue and school, so it kept me quite busy. Dustin didn't really get home until 11 from Springfield so he was wide awake. So at midnight we settled in, opened up Skype and made the long-distance phone call across continents. The woman on the other end said that they have someone in to answer these phone calls on Wednesdays (at least that's what I thought she said). So, defeated we shut down the computer and went to bed. Then as I was lying there it dawned on me that it IS Wednesday in Korea. So I got back up and made Dustin call the second time so that she wouldn't recognize my voice. Dustin was all nervous because he couldn't understand her the first time I called (she was speaking English). So, he made the call...... Apparently they don't have anyone in ON Wednesday that can answer the questions we had (ONLY ON WEDNESDAYS!). So.... I'm not sure if I can make it a second night in a row, but I'll have to. Hopefully good news tonight!
Tiff

0 comments: