Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Better late than never....


I know. I know.  I have waited too long to post.  Nothing drives me crazier than a blogger that doesn't blog for days.  It has just been because Miles has done absolutely NOTHING cute in the last four days to warrant blogging about......okay, everyone knows that isn't true. :)  

This was a busy weekend for Miles because Grandpa and Grandma came all of the way from Ohio to come see him, along with his uncle Ike.  He had so much fun.  They taught him how to say "So Big!" and he loved doing it.  However, he did get lazy and resorted to a single hand raise everytime he wanted us to say SO BIG with lots of enthusiasm.  We did not disappoint.  Here is a picture of Miles' first Easter Egg hunt.  Each egg was filled with a Peep that we let Miles try, and he did not like.......I guess that is a good thing?

I could keep going, but let's face it...this is only my second day trying to get together a schedule on my own and I have to get back to my grumpy little boy that just woke up from a nap.  Maybe tomorrow when Dustin's home I'll get more done.....we'll see. :)

0 comments: