Wednesday, June 17, 2009

That's right....three posts in one day...


And trust me, it's not like I have the time for this. I just had one little thing that I thought of posting as I was putting Miles down for his nap, and I wanted to do it before I forgot.

Miles has a favorite book and I think it is so cute. It is actually one that Matt, Amy, and the boys gave to him and I love that it his favorite book because it is one of mine too. How do I know that it is his favorite book? (I always wondered how parents of toddlers that can't talk actually could claim such things.) I've long been suspicious of it being his favorite book because it is the only one that he sits ABSOLUTELY still for. Then, today while I was reading him stories he saw it sitting out on the pile and REFUSED to listen to any other story until I read that one. And then when I finished he wouldn't let me read any others.

It is especially fitting because it talks about babies that come from all over the world and how they're all different, but they all have ten little fingers and ten little toes. It is so cute, and I highly recommend it to ANY parent - especially one who has adopted their child - domestic or international. AND it rhymes! Which I always love. :)

The name of the book is Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes.

0 comments: