Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our Zoo Date

On Saturday Dustin was busy with a conference for most of the day so I decided to take the boys to the zoo.  We had a lot of fun and I thought I'd share a little photo essay of our fun day........

Here is a view of our sweet double stroller that I get very excited about anytime anyone wants to talk about it.  I think it might have something to do with the clever engineering and all of the different ways the two seats can be configured - I'm a sucker for puzzles.  Anyone with two kids close together - I highly recommend it. :)


This is the first (and only) picture I got of Miles actually facing the camera....

 
The typical view from behind my camera - Miles running off to the next exhibit.  We made it through the African exhibit in record time.  It's a good thing we're members - it makes me feel a lot less guilty about running through the entire zoo. :)

Afterwards we walked to the park to hang out for a bit and enjoy a nice snack.

0 comments: