Monday, May 17, 2010

Movie Monday: Long lost footage.

I was looking at the movies on the camera today when I found a recording that I never actually had seen before. Apparently Dustin recorded a little bit of Miles and Liam in the morning after I had gone to work. I thought it was pretty cute, and also a little revealing.

What I learned from this movie.....
1. Dustin left Liam unattended on the diaper table. I'll let it go though because it is from many weeks ago before he could actually roll over. I mean, it's okay if I do it, but.....well, you know what I'm saying.
2. Miles needs to learn the actual NAMES of animals and not just the sound they make.
3. My boys are pretty darn charming (okay, I already knew that)
4. Nothing productive happens after I leave in the morning.


1 comments:

Katie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So funny that you say that Miles needs to learn the actual animal names....we JUST had the same conversation at our house. There are lots of moo's and baa's but no cows and sheep! Good luck with that.....

Katie M.