Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Ten things I say almost everyday that I never would have dreamed of saying out loud three years ago.

1.  "Go inside and put some underwear on."
2.  "Don't pee on your brother."
3.  "You can't stand on the windowsill naked."
4.  "We don't pick our nose."
5.  "Or eat it."
6.  "Where did your clothes go?"
7.  "Who went to the bathroom on the floor?"
8.  "We don't run over our brother with the bicycle."
9.  "Please don't put fruit snacks in your ear...or your nose."
10.  "Mmmmmm...I LOVE carrots, carrots are DEL.IS.CIOUS.  Daddy, don't you love carrots?  I know that Bob the Builder loves carrots.  I think Cece would be happy if you loved carrots too.  Carrots are just soooooo good."

1 comments:

stuckeyfisher said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like some of these things could be said to/about Dustin! He always did have stripper tendencies.