Friday, January 20, 2012

Liam's Two-Year Photos


I almost didn't do it....take these pictures that is.  I think a mixture of feeling slightly burnt-out on portraiture, combined with the pressure of taking these milestone pictures in one of the most beautiful places on the planet, was just too much for my little photographer self to handle.  I'm glad I did though.  We traipsed down to the beach on Sunday morning before worship and  did a quick shoot to document this coming-of-age for my little blondie.  
And when I say "quick", I really mean quick.  I wish I could say these are my three favorites....but the truth is that they are my only three.  So enjoy. :)

Happy 2 years on earth little boy. 

1 comments:

Wendy V. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my word...the first one took my breath away. It's okay that you only got three because they ROCK! What a looker he is! :)