Friday, February 10, 2012

Bowling

Okay, here's a nice Mommy post full of pictures of my kids doing things that no one cares about but me (and maybe their grandparents).  
But it's my blog, so deal with it.

Last week we surprised the volunteers with a trip bowling as a group. 

Some of the volunteers were really kind and let the boys bowl on their turn.  Unlike Dustin and I who are too selfish and competitive to sacrifice our bowling score to give our kids a shot.  (BTW....Dustin got the highest score.)

It was way more fun than I ever think bowling is going to be, and the boys really liked it.  I could see bowling outings in our family's future.  (Lucky me, she said through clenched teeth.)


1 comments:

everythingismeowsome said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We are thinking of taking the boys bowling. For now, we are just going to think about it. :)