Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The 30 Day Challenge: Days 1 and 2


I've never done this before, but I have been trying to work up the gumption to start art journaling again.  Today one of my friends messaged me with the link to this inspiring blog, http://www.iheartrunwithscissors.com/.  This blogger is an art teacher by day and an artist by night AND she is in the process of adoption.  I love it. 
Anyways, at the beginning of June she started the 30 day journal challenge (the third annual) and it was just screaming at me to stop making excuses and to start just doing it. 
  • I could not do it because I already feel busy.  But some of that busyness is stalking Facebook and blogs...things that I technically could stop doing.
  • I could not do it because they are already on day 6 and I'm just starting.
  • I also could  not do it because it is incredibly intimidating. 
But I'm going to do it.
And I'm going to try to catch up.
So here are my first two entries done today.

Journal Prompt 1:  Create an introduction page.  This can be an introduction of yourself or of your journal.  This is kind of like the title page for your journal. 
check.

Journal Prompt #2:   Use this page to create 3-5 tangible goals for this journal challenge. 
and done.

2 comments:

neitinomad said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I knew it! I knew it! :)

Tiffany said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@neitinomad
I know. And I have you to thank. :)
Now I just need to stick with it.