Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thirty Day Challenge: Days 14 through 17

I promise I've been keeping up.  We have visitors this week, and were doing some traveling, so I was far away from any internet....and not at all minding it. So here are days 14 through 17.....


Journal Prompt #14:  What roles do you play? 

Journal Prompt #15:  This summer, I will not be defined by....


Journal Prompt #16:  Imagine.  I am a total dreamer when it comes to life. I am constantly asking myself questions like what if the sky was pink and the grass was blue, all of those silly kinds of things.  Anyway, today is the day to use your imagination and imagine a world full of things you would like to see!
Journal Prompt #17:  This prompt is all about our Fathers (or any significant man in your life).  Dedicate a page to them.  You can decided any topic or theme for your page just make sure that it centers around that special guy!!

Don't forget to check out the blog that sends inspiration my way everyday..... http://www.iheartrunwithscissors.com

1 comments:

Valerie's HeART said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Tiffany....you are truly an artist in every sense of the word. This journaling journey is simply fabulous! I am loving that you are sharing it. It is truly magical. You are a blessing!

My friend Carol J always says "In this season of life, the days are long and the years are short!" I pray the long days do not steal the joy of the "short years".

Praying for you in Morton.