Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thirty Day Challenge: Last Two!

Well, I did it.  I got a late start, multiple times had to do more than one entry a day, and am even finishing up a little late, but I officially did it for the entire month of June. 
Below are my last two entries...

Journal Prompt #29:  What are some of your goals for July?  Remember to make about 3-5 attainable goals.  I can't believe it's almost July already!

Journal Prompt #30:  Today's prompt is all about saying thank you.  Think specifically about this past month and someone who deserves a big thank you for something that they have done for you.

As you can see I got a bit lazy at the end with the picture taking - blurry pictures and all.  (I didn't even erase the date on the top picture - GASP!)  My goal is to continue to do one prompted journal entry every week - much more attainable with my new sleep schedule, which is pretty much 14 of the 24 hours of the day. Work also keeps getting busier, and I have a sneaking suspicion that life won't get easier after baby number three is born.  Maybe they'll come out washing dishes and doing laundry though....that would be a bonus.

Once again, this challenge was inspired and driven by a blog I was introduced to at the beginning of June (hence the late start), so be sure to check out...  http://www.iheartrunwithscissors.com/
She is an art teacher (like me!) and adoptive mom (like me!), so of course she's awesome. :)

0 comments: