Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mr. Photogenic

 Miles' school had school pictures the first week he was there and we just got the proofs back.  There were three poses to choose from.  I was innocently looking through my options when I came face to face with this:

First of all... I love that kid.  Second of all... if that doesn't make you laugh out loud then I don't want to be your friend.

Then a friend of ours gave us this newspaper cut-out of Miles' class, which they do for all of the P1s in the area.  

She tried to make me feel better by pointing out that other kids weren't looking either, but upon further inspection I realized she was actually mistaken - he is the only one not looking.  I think a car must have been driving by at the time. 

1 comments:

Jill (the blogger) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

But look at his big smile! He was sure happy about whatever he was looking at. I giggled when I saw that because in my first grade group photo, his aunt Carrie has a big ole grin, staring right at me. The only one not looking :)Must be a family trait.