Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I know now.

Things I knew four weeks ago:
  • That every time Liam went to hold Miles' hand he would ask "You won't bite me?" first. 
  • That Miles and Liam had both started saying "Ummmm, Mom?" whenever I had forgotten/lost/or done something that they thought was wrong.
  • That Liam asked me everyday to, "lay be me for ONE minute" - an easy request to fill.
  • That Miles liked to chase Liam around the house growling at him like a dinosaur when Liam ran away frantically screaming and sometimes crying.
  • That Liam had sprint into the "terrible twos" like a bat out of hell.

What I didn't know four weeks ago:
  • That these two boys would prove to be more loving, gentle, and kind big brothers to "Little Baby Oliver" than I could have ever imagined or wished for.

0 comments: