Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ten Things I Know to Be True on Tuesday






  1. Sunday picnics on the beach are the best.
  2. I will miss free healthcare.
  3. I despise college loans.
  4. Today the sun was shining and warm, and it made my heart sing.
  5. Emails from home are the best medicine.
  6. If everyone put everything they ever used back where they got it, then there would probably be world peace.
  7. Nothing is better than a five year old who realizes his birthday is RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT!
  8.  I CAN NOT WAIT to sink my feet into some warm Lake Michigan sand this summer.
  9. It is totally possible for your heart to break with sadness and thrive with excitement at the same time. 
  10. There are times when your ideas and God's ideas are different, and then you realize that God's ideas are the best ideas. :)

0 comments: