Friday, February 7, 2014

Day 38: Work

Today I had to go into work and take care of one of those Plan Bs I had written about last week. You know, the ones that have taken over my life since this is the winter that just won't stop? 
Then I got to change into a fancy dress in the luxurious community college public restroom before running off to a gala where my husband won a fancy award for being awesome at his job.

It's been an interesting day of wishing I was at home in my stretchy pants watching t.v. while hoping that everything I had to do outside of home went smoothly.

I've been a little anxious about how this one event I've been planning for work would go.  There was inclement weather last week, forcing us to cancel, forcing everything to change and become complicated before my very eyes.

Today I am thankful for the people I work with.

They are kind and helpful.  They are forgiving and teaching.  They are "yes" people.  For that I am thankful.

0 comments: