Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day 105: Yes

Sometimes there are people added to your life that give you encouragement and courage just by being alive.

I call them Yes People.

I've been lucky enough to surround myself with many Yes People in many different aspects of my life.  These people would never be accused of being realistic.  Would definitely not be discouraging.

They are to me, what spinach is to Popeye.
I feel brave and strong when I'm with them.
I feel like everything I say, and every idea I have is the right one.

The jury is still out on whether this is actually beneficial, but I don't actually care - because I need these people.

Today I am thankful for the YES PEOPLE in my life.

Even when they encourage me to do crazy and non-responsible things I'm still paying for today.

Especially then.

0 comments: